Puja Name: Ashta Lakshmi Puja (Adi Lakshmi,Dhana Lakshmi, Dhanya Lakshmi, Gaja Lakshmi, Santan Lakshmi, Dhairya Lakshmi, Vijaya Lakshmi, Aishwarya Lakshmi), Puja Purpose: Blessing of Maa Asht Lakshmi, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
2. Puja of Maa Asht Lakshmi (as per auspicious Muhurta).
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Asht Lakshmi Stotra path.
4. Homa (Havan).
5. Prayer and Aarti of Asht Lakshmi.
1. Divine blessings of Goddess Lakshmi is received.
2. Anyone having weak Venus placement in horoscope should perform this puja to strengthen it.
3. The blessings of all the 8 forms of Maa Lakshmi received at one goal.
4. The relations with other family members become cordial.
5. Being the goddess of wealth and prosperity, Maa Asht Lakshmi blesses the devotees the perpetual prosperity and wealth.
6. Worship of Asht Lakshmi can also bless you with knowledge, courage, power, success, and strength.
7. Progeny bliss is attained if you worship the goddess religiously.
8. All kind of comforts and luxuries can be easily attained.
9. Anyone undergoing with the Mahadasha/Antardasha of Venus should perform this puja to strengthen the power of Venus during its period.
10. Victory, perseverance, courage and confidence can be restored.11. Any marital discord gets resolved.12. Issues related to delay in marriage gets resolved.