Puja Name: Satya Narayan Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Satya Narayan, Duration of Puja: 5-6 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Satya Narayan Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Satya Narayan (as per aus
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
2. Puja of Lord Satya Narayan (as per auspicious Muhurta).
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path.
4. Vishnu Stotra path, Satya Narayan Katha.
5. Prayer and Aarti of Lord Satyanayan.
1. Those having ill placed Jupiter in birth chart should perform this Puja to negate the ill impact of planet Jupiter.
2. Those wishing for a child should observe this Vrata for good results.
3. Getting difficulty in attaining knowledge and education, this Puja is simple and best remedy for you
4. It bestows the harmony and peace and prosperity in one’s life.
5. It enhances positivity of any auspicious event taking place in your family.
6. It helps one to overcome any obstacles and hurdles and chase the dreams easily with full determination and great decision making ability.
7. This is considered to be particularly useful in enriching professional career and income.
8. Blessing of Lord Satyanarayana will be helpful for job seekers and students.
9. This puja is believed to be very effective for domestic disputes and family issues.
10. It gives positive results for those suffering from health problems.
11. Any negative doshas in birth chart will be cured with the blessings of Lord Satyanarayana.