Puja Name: Lakshmi Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Goddess Lakshmi, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Diwali OR other Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Lakshmi Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Mata Lakshmi (as per auspicio
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
2. Puja of Mata Lakshmi (as per auspicious Muhurta).
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Lakshmi Stotra path.
4. Homa (Havan).
5. Mata Lakshmi Prayer and Aarti.
1. One receives the blessings of Maa Lakshmi in life and attains wealth.
2. Maa Lakshmi protects from financial crisis and eradicates poverty.
3. Difficulties are reduced by worshipping Maa Lakshmi.
4. The planet Venus gets strengthen by worshipping Maa Lakshmi.
5. Native having afflicted Venus can worship Maa Lakshmi to provide him all materilisitc gains.
6. Any dosha related to Poverty present in Kundali gets removed.
7. Worship of Lakshmi Puja, Lakshmi fulfills one’s wishes.
8. Spiritual and materialistic improvement happens.
9. Success in your chosen career, business or desired endeavors.
10. She blesses her devotees with Saubhagya (fortunes) and Samriddhi (prosperity).
11. Maa Lakshmi is very much respected among the people who are dedicated to the prosperity.
12. Anyone undergoing with the Mahadasha or Antardasha of Venus can perform this puja to eradicate the ill effects of dosha associated with Venus.
13. Lakshmi Puja protects one during unfavourable transit of Venus in order to avoid incurring loss or risk.
14. With the blessings of Maa Lakshmi, debts get reduced and prosperity & respect in the society increases.
15. Native becomes creative and artistic calibre comes to the core.