Puja Name: Saraswati Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing of Maa Saraswati, Duration of Saraswati Puja: 6 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Basant Panchami (Sarswati Jayanti) OR Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Saraswati Puja: Poorvang Karma (Starting of Puj
1. PoorvangKarma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
2. Puja of Maa Saraswati (as per auspicious Muhurta).
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Sarswati Stotra path.
4. Homa (Havan).
5. Goddess Sarswati Prayer and Aarti.
1. Get blessed with the power of wisdom and intellectuality.
2. The capacity to perceive things becomes different and valuable
3. Anyone having afflicted Jupiter in birth chart should perform this puja to get the blessing of Maa Saraswati to strengthen Jupiter
4. Anyone having afflicted Mercury in horoscope should perform this puja to strengthen Mercury to attain good memory and decision making ability.
5. Native achieves success in education and career throughout life.
6. Any unfavourable transit of planet hampering education gets removed.
7. Focus and concentration of Student get enhanced
8. Naive climbs the ladder of success with the power of perception, wisdom and intelligence.
9. Once gets the promotion based on his/her skills.
10. Saraswati puja helps one to attain the stability of mind.
11. Any dosha present in one’s horoscope with regards to education is removed.
12. Saraswati is very much respected among the people who are dedicated to the art, be it painting, writing, dancing, singing or playing musical instruments.
13. Goddess Saraswati is the sign of purity and peace. When performing Saraswati puja, you get overwhelmed with the tranquility of the mind. She signifies the culture, arts, learning, and knowledge.