Puja Name: Sri Krishna Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Sri Krishna, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Janmashtami OR other Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Sri Krishna Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Sri Krishn
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
2. Puja of Lord Sri Krishna (as per auspicious Muhurta).
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Sri Krishna Stotra path.
4. Homa (Havan).
5. Prayer and Aarti of Lord Krishna.
1. It is good to perform this puja on Janmastami to get more blessings of Lord Krishna as it is the day when Lord Krishna was born.
2. Native achieves good success and remarkable growth at career.
3. Native attains knowledge, wisdom and respect all around.
4. This puja should be performed by those having afflicted Jupiter in their birth chart.
5. It controls the negative influence of planet Ketu and bestows one the spiritual journey with religious destinations.
6. Issues related to progeny after marriage gets resolved and happiness enters in life.
7. Helps to fulfil the dreams of one’s life.
9. Negative vibes will stay away.
11. Being the epitome of love and kindness, the worship of Lord Krishna can bless your love life and marital life with harmony.