Puja Name: Ganesh Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Ganesha, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Ganesh Chaturthi, Vinayak Chaturthi OR Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Ganesh Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Ganesh
1. PoorvangKarma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
2. Puja of Lord Ganesh (as per auspicious Muhurta).
3. Ashtottara NamavaliPath, Ganesh Atharvshish Path.
4. Homa (Havan).
5. Lord Ganesh Ji Prayer and Aarti.
1. Ganesh Pujan is very beneficial if performed on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi every year or for Sankasti Chaturthi on the chaturthi of every month.
2. As Lord Ganesh is a Vighnaharta, so he removes the obstacles from his devotee’s life.
3. Anytime, if you are facing some hurdles or obstacles in your daily life, perform Ganesha pujan to ensure success without any halt.
4. One can achieve success all around, be it at work or any other place.
5. One can be respectful in society and attains knowledge, wisdom and prosperity in life.
6. Lord Ganesha protects native from evil forces and improve health.
7. Unfavourable situation turns into your favour.
8. To initiate any business venture, Ganesh pujan is done to ensure the success & growth for long run.
9. It helps in regaining harmony for those having marital problems.
10. Students facing issues related to concentration and wavering thoughts while studying should get this puja performed to get the focus back.