Puja Name: 5 Days Diwali Lakshmi Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Maa Lakshmi, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours daily, Ideal days for worshipping: Diwali panch parva (5 Days), Activities for 5 Days Diwali Lakshmi Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Mata Lakshmi (as p
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Mata Lakshmi (as per auspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Lakshmi Stotra path
4. Homa (Havan)
5. Mata Lakshmi Prayer and Aarti
1. Worship of Panch Maha Parva Diwali during 5 days Goddess Luxmi fulfills one’s wishes.
2. Eradicates the poverty and makes one rich and affluent
3. Weak placed Venus in one’s horoscope or Kundali gets strengthen to provide you the positive results.
4. Mata Lakshmi blesses her devotes with abundance of wealth, prosperity and peace.
5. Person undergoing with any malefic planetary period, gets the divine blessing of Mata Lakshmi to get the gains.
6. During this Puja, Lord Ganesha also blesses one to get “Riddhi” and “Siddhi” in life
7. Spiritual and materialistic improvement happens.
8. Success in your chosen career, business or desired endeavors.
9. She blesses her devotees with Saubhagya (fortunes) and Samriddhi (prosperity).
10. It improves the relations in your surroundings
11. Marital bliss and happiness at home get increased
12. Any unfavourable transit’s energy gets neutralized with the blessings of Lord Ganesh and Maa Lakshmi.